A day in the life...

Nothing fancy, just a smattering of my thoughts and adventures here in the last frontier.

Wednesday, October 8

House - After

As you can see it looks a lot nicer with the wallpaper!!! A friend of ours retextured the walls in the living room, entry way, family room and laundry room and then my dear mother primed it all when she came in august. 8hrs of solid priming, she's too good to me! And then she even consented to paint more once I had picked out some colors. She's a saint!!!
We are slowing getting rid of the yellow appliances. Storman's parents bought us the new oven which I love, so now we just have to replace the lovely yellow toilets...







1 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

I think you need a few splashes of color in the front room

02:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home