A day in the life...

Nothing fancy, just a smattering of my thoughts and adventures here in the last frontier.

Tuesday, January 6

Christmas

Here are some belated Christmas shots. I made it to PG this year and had a very good Christmas with Storman's family. It went by way too quickly and like most holidays I ate way too much. I got to try porcupine for the first time and it was very tasty!!! Storman's grandma made it for Christmas dinner.


Storman and I went snowshoeing one day and of course I picked the windiest day to go. It was blowing 20-30mph and was brutally cold when you were out in the open. Thankfully the majority of the time we were in the trees!












Isn't this tree topper cute!! I love it, Storman made it when he was 8.

















1 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

I see that the engineer in the family still hasn't figured out how to set the date!

03:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home